Carbonado AerFit™ NEO is a CE approved respirator that is designed keeping two important factors in mind, reliable airflow and a universal fit ensuring comfort when worn. It is unique in the fact that the materials that AerFit™ NEO is composed of are treated with Sweden-based ViralOff technology by Polygiene.
ViralOff Polygiene technology is a certified treatment of textiles and other products that reduces viruses by over 99% in a span of two hours. ViralOff stops viral activity through interactions with key proteins. It shows a 99% reduction of many different viruses, on a treated material and takes up to 2 hours to completely work. Shown by test ISO18184:2019, ATCC VR-1679 (H3N2).
Features and Benefits:
- Treated with ViralOff.
- Doesn’t require regular washing.
- Reusable respirator.
- Spacious design for breathability.
- Size-adjustable ear loops.
- Soft, elastic ear loops for extra comfort.
- Adjustable nose clip for a snug fit.
- Minimal eyewear fogging.
- Reduced heat build-up during exhalation.
- Accommodates facial movement comfortably.
AerFit™ NEO ViralOff – Multi-layer Anti-Viral and Anti-Bacterial Particle Filtration System:
Breathable Mesh Fabric
- Coarse Particle Filter.
- Superior Air Flow.
- Reduces Heat Retention.
Double-Layered Spunbond Filters (2 Layer)
- Pollen and Allergen Barrier.
- ViralOff Treated.
Double-Layered Melt-Blown Filters
- Small Particle Filter.
- Filters Bacteria.
- ViralOff Treated.
Cotton Inner Layer
- Soft Cotton Fabric.
- Controls Sweat and Moisture.
- Active ViralOff anti-viral treatment.
Instructions for Use:
- Hold ear loops with the soft cotton fabric side facing you.
- Pull the ear loops over your ears, covering your nose, mouth & chin with the mask properly.
- Adjust the bendable nose clip to take the natural contours of your nose while ensuring a perfect fit.
- Tighten/loosen the adjustable ear loops to get an even better fit.
- Replace with a new mask when you experience difficulty in breathing.
- Store the mask in a clean and dry place.
- Do not wash frequently. The ViralOff treatment does the job of self-decontamination.
- For individual use only. Do not share your mask.
- Replace the mask after 20 gentle washes.
- Sanitise your hands as a precautionary measure.
- Usage instructions & precautions should be followed as recommended.
- Improper usage of the mask may cause health risks.
- Dip and soak by hand.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not wring.
- Drip dry.